PubPass has always been about more than beer. What makes us unique is YOU. We're built on community because you turned PubPass into one. You prove it every time we gather — whether it's the first handful of PubPassers in a new town or fire code crowds at our finisher parties. That's what makes this time apart as difficult as it is necessary.
What to Expect
The most important thing right now is to join together in the fight against COVID-19. That means following your state's guidelines and staying safe as we get back out and explore PubPass bars and breweries.
- Bars & Breweries: Each state is different and we ask that you follow your state's guidelines to stay safe as you get back out and explore PubPass bars and breweries. The best thing to do is to look at the bar's website and/or call ahead of time to understand how they are currently operating.
- Expiration: The 2020 PubPass expires at the end of 2020. We are unable to change that, but we're hopeful there will still be plenty of opportunity to use it. We ask for your patience and understanding during these unprecedented times. As always, please reach out to email@example.com with any questions.
- Shipping: While you can still buy a PubPass, just know that our fulfillment team is also doing their best to stay safe which means orders will be delayed.
How PubPassers Can Help
- Show Some Love: Bars and breweries have been through a lot over the last few months, so let's show some love as we get back out and explore. Things are constantly changing so give the location a call to confirm hours and availability, and when you do make it out, be sure to tip well!
- #FeelingTipsy: Post a photo on instagram, tag @PubPass and the brewery/restaurant you're supporting and you could win a t-shirt in our weekly drawing.
- CraftBeer.com Nationwide list: Check the state by state list of breweries that are offering beer to-go, by delivery, or through alternative forms of sale and encourage your local spots to join the list by using this form.
- Donate: Learn about the Bartender Emergency Assistance Program for those in the bar industry who are in need of assistance as a result of a catastrophic event or an emergency hardship.
We Want to Hear from You
If you have a resource or an initiative you'd like us to share, drop us a message and we'll get the word out.
We're also on the lookout for the best ways we can all help servers and bartenders — both now and once we're all able to return to action.
Take care of yourselves, PubPassers. We're here. We're listening, and we can't wait to cheers again in person real soon.